I have a question about drones.

Reaction score
I am a university student in Korea.
I'm preparing to start a drone startup.
So I have a few questions.

Q1. Do you have any special occasion to be interested in drones?

Q2. Why don't drones be used by many ordinary people?

Q3. Why aren't drones used well by children?

Q4. Is there any condition to consider when purchasing a drone?
For example, price, performance, size, brand

Q5. Can you tell me why?

Q6. Is there any service you need on the drone?
For example, price comparison, online store, offline store, sharing, auction, community

Q7. Can you tell me why?

Q8. Why do you use this site?

Q9. If you hard to introduce other drone users, could you send this question to another drone user you know?

This is my question. If you feel hard You can answer briefly.
Thank you

Q1. Do you have any special occasion to be interested in drones? Aerial Photography and Aerial Videography

Q2. Why don't drones be used by many ordinary people? They choose not to learn it

Q3. Why aren't drones used well by children? Improper teaching

Q4. Is there any condition to consider when purchasing a drone? Extreme Reliability

Q6. Is there any service you need on the drone? Charging batteries

Q8. Why do you use this site? News from other users

Q1. Do you have any special occasion to be interested in drones? Aerial Photography and Aerial Videography

Q2. Why don't drones be used by many ordinary people? They choose not to learn it

Q3. Why aren't drones used well by children? Improper teaching

Q4. Is there any condition to consider when purchasing a drone? Extreme Reliability

Q6. Is there any service you need on the drone? Charging batteries

Q8. Why do you use this site? News from other users
Thank you for your reply.
Your answer was very helpful.

Reactions: AntDX316
Thank you for your reply.
Your answer was very helpful.
1, you dont need special occasion to fly drones
2,depends on how you class ordinary people--- some just dont feel the need to fly or cant afford it
3,to fly a dji phantom drone its classed as 18+ years old,I think it mature age thing,some kids do have them but are well taught and full of knowledge because need to be responsible
4,condition for used is if it look rough as guts dont buy it,if it's nice and tidy and flys buy it,
5,occasionally prop locks and blades get changed,depends on hours they been on,,pretty hassel free
6,if you have a phantom or mavic or inspire or spark or any other drone at bottom of this page that's all the info from others who own that post footage of flight or a issue they might be having,,we can have multiple replys and suggested fixes that might help,
Also this forum is great for seeing around the world without leaving home,trust me I'm stubborn as kiwi but have learnt to listen from here,,great people, wealth of knowledge and it my second home,and my first and still no home so I turn here .
Hey no more questions, I not write and think that hard for ages lol
There is a few laws regarding flying drones so check first
AND big welcome,I think your one of the first from Korea so that's cool.
WARNING if you do get a drone and fly you will become hooked,very addictive so watch out
Take care from me

Reactions: Park Sung Jae
1, you dont need special occasion to fly drones
2,depends on how you class ordinary people--- some just dont feel the need to fly or cant afford it
3,to fly a dji phantom drone its classed as 18+ years old,I think it mature age thing,some kids do have them but are well taught and full of knowledge because need to be responsible
4,condition for used is if it look rough as guts dont buy it,if it's nice and tidy and flys buy it,
5,occasionally prop locks and blades get changed,depends on hours they been on,,pretty hassel free
6,if you have a phantom or mavic or inspire or spark or any other drone at bottom of this page that's all the info from others who own that post footage of flight or a issue they might be having,,we can have multiple replys and suggested fixes that might help,
Also this forum is great for seeing around the world without leaving home,trust me I'm stubborn as kiwi but have learnt to listen from here,,great people, wealth of knowledge and it my second home,and my first and still no home so I turn here .
Hey no more questions, I not write and think that hard for ages lol
There is a few laws regarding flying drones so check first
AND big welcome,I think your one of the first from Korea so that's cool.
WARNING if you do get a drone and fly you will become hooked,very addictive so watch out
Take care from me
I was interested in drones, but the Korean community was not very good, so I found them.
Thank you for your kind reply!
Have a nice flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20