FPV Booster for Vision (non-Plus) Available

why do you defend this cheater?
didn't you read the last pages in the other plus forum?
at least you as a mod should do something in my opinion

Miguel said:
why do you defend this cheater?
didn't you read the last pages in the other plus forum?
at least you as a mod should do something in my opinion

I have read the last few pages of the Vision+ booster app. post and I also read the other 200+ pages of that post. I have read the many many replies from pilots who have praised the booster apps.. Information I received from the OP and many other pilots responses were invaluable to me.

Wifi Range increases for many people were outstanding. Personally I could care less what code he used to achieve the boosted range. I have a Vision not Vision+ so had to wait for the Vision booster app.. In the mean time I added mods to my equipment with antenna and amps to achieve extra distance. At a cost of several hundred dollars just to get wifi ranges some people were getting by adding the booster apps. only.

After reading this forum everyday for the past several months its easy to see that Phantoms wifi and control signal strength are quite variable right from the factory. Pilots are going to get different results with these booster apps.. With my heavy modded Vision, (both repeater and bird) my increase was small. People with stock equipment may have a much higher percent improvement. My wifi interence area does not effect me near as much after adding all these expensive mods. lol. The $9.00 I paid for the booster app. means nothing compared to the cost of mods.

If anyone can come up with a 1 button booster app. for the visions that works better post it up. I will give it a try. I don't want to hear what someones app. doesn't do but what your app. will do. Let me see some proof.

enterprise1 said:
I have a Vision not Vision+ so had to wait for the Vision booster app..

After reading this forum everyday for the past several months its easy to see that Phantoms wifi and control signal strength are quite variable right from the factory. Pilots are going to get different results with these booster apps...The $9.00 I paid for the booster app. means nothing compared to the cost of mods.

If anyone can come up with a 1 button booster app. for the visions that works better post it up. I will give it a try. I don't want to hear what someones app. doesn't do but what your app. will do. Let me see some proof.

Totally agree. I have the PV2 and have been drooling for an inexpensive app that can boost my fpv wifi. Would love to see one for the transmitter also!

I bought this app and have tested it under not too perfect conditions. I have seen variable results so will test again in the near future.

And yes, if someone hears about or has something else/better, please post it!

Does the app make any residual changes to the settings of the aircraft or RE500? In other words, if I power cycle everything, is everything completely restored to stock?

Now, what if I have a RE700 and Phantom 2 Vision...?

From what I read ad and understood, booster applies some changes to Phantom Vision only, regardless what version of WiFi next under one has. So even if I have re700 and Vision, it means I should use Vision fpv booster?

un hombre said:
From what I read ad and understood, booster applies some changes to Phantom Vision only, regardless what version of WiFi next under one has. So even if I have re700 and Vision, it means I should use Vision fpv booster?
If you mix P2V and RE700, then neither booster app helps I'm afraid.

And if I use re500, the stock extender and Vision and use the booster, I will not get the range of re700 anyway?

Oh well...

un hombre wrote:
lol for 2.99$ you can buy a can of bear, drink it, and then make a parabolic reflector you can put behind the RE500 or RE700 for double or triple the range depending on conditions, including focal point of home made parabolic reflector, etc. I did that in 15 minutes and get to 600m using PV2 Stock+Re500...i wonder how far re700 would go using that mod+Pvflyer mod...

Hi all

What is the latest on whether the vision plus version of this is a con or not? The relevant thread has gone dead but I still need to know if it is a con before I spend my money on it..

Steve

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic