I GOT ONE!!!

Reaction score
I've finally upgraded to a P3!!

After buying a P2V as my first drone and having to fix almost everything to get it airborne, only to find out the FPV doesn't work and isn't fixable, I was starting to get f'ing bummed out!

But I had a guy trade me his P3 Standard for a 1/5 scale RC Truck I had so I'm back in business!! Well, I'm finally starting business. Haha

What are you guys' opinions on how likely it is or if it would be possible to trade both the P3 Standard AND the P2V(working perfectly now, except for the common no FPV issue) for a P4????

Can I get any opinions on how the value of a P3 Standard and a P2Vision??

It should get me close right??

Or just upgrade to a model of the P3 that has more range.

Thanks for any replies.

Can I get any opinions on how the value of a P3 Standard and a P2Vision??
Check out eBay to see what they are selling for on there. That'll give you a good idea of what you can ask for yours.

Glad you finally got to upgrade Cook .
0ROJYyg.png

Thanks dirkclod. It's crazy, really how fast this hobby has grabbed me...

About six months ago my family went on a mini-vacation, and I bought a $50 zoom bee little FPV drone. I thought it was really cool, and I wanted something better, so I got a $100 UDI818a off Amazon. Much better, but it kinda started this itch that I'm still
Scratching. Hahaha. Two weeks after that, I upgraded to the P2V and now I ha e a P3.

Crazy. I remember thinking that Phantom drones were this awesome cool toy that I would probably never have, and now a HUGE world of information surrounding this sport has opened up to me.

I dig it.

Reactions: dirkclod and kromar

About six months ago my family went on a mini-vacation, and I bought a $50 zoom bee little FPV drone. I thought it was really cool, and I wanted something better, so I got a $100 UDI818a off Amazon. Much better, but it kinda started this itch that I'm still
Scratching. Hahaha. Two weeks after that, I upgraded to the P2V and now I ha e a P3.

Crazy. I remember thinking that Phantom drones were this awesome cool toy that I would probably never have, and now a HUGE world of information surrounding this sport has opened up to me.

I dig it.
You might try the classifieds section of this forum and sell each drone individually. That will get you enough cash to at least get you a Phantom 4 standard, but it probably won't be enough. But you know what they say, every little bit helps!

Reactions: Cellblock776
You might try the classifieds section of this forum and sell each drone individually. That will get you enough cash to at least get you a Phantom 4 standard, but it probably won't be enough. But you know what they say, every little bit helps!
Sorry, I meant to say they probably will NOT get you quite enough money for any of the Phantom 4s. You can probably get ~350 for your Phantom 3 standard if it is in mint condition, and ~150 for your Phantom 2 (because the fpv doesn't work.) If you get that fpv working you will be able to sell it for a lot more!

I dig it.
Yes it is an addiction, you will learn that fast .:)
Get used to the P3 you have before you step up or is my suggestion . Is better to cut your teeth on a cheaper model than just jump in wide open as I see so many do .
As far as selling what you have when you do though we do have a classified section you are gonna get less
there as most of the members here know what you have and what it's really worth . These things depreciate fast .
I got a standard when I stepped up from the P2V and paid 799 and now you can find new ones at Walmart for 399.
What ever you do good luck and will be watching and this is just my 2 cents .;)

Put me down as another vote to sell the P3 and P2 separately and use the money as down payment toward a P4 model. The P4P is under $1000 in most places now. I see DJI selling the refurbished P4 for $699.

I think dirkclod gave some pretty solid advice. I think I'll put on the brakes for awhile and just enjoy what I've got. The 4's will just get cheaper and who knows what will come out next......

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez