I give up

Reaction score
There was an article the the UK's free newspaper, Metro, the other day about how complaints about 'drones' (I hate that word) had increased.

It ended with a quote from a professor at Birmingham University who talked about burglars using drones 'to see if windows were open at a property, or to see if lights had been left on'.

Because the only way you can check those two things is FROM THE AIR...

Yeah, I read that article too about burglars snooping with the drone (Sorry, I hate typing out the longer words for it, or sUAV, UAV, octocopter, quadcopter, etc. as commoners do not know what you are saying otherwise.).

USA had some recent article about them being used as terrorist devices by some military folk. Fears Grow of Terror in U.S. With Weaponized Civilian Drones

Everything is knee-jerk with these things; and reason has left the building.

Burglars have no money to spend on drones that will alert others due to prop noise. Also flying near the buildings is so risky.

Reactions: milf
Burglars have no money to spend on drones that will alert others due to prop noise. Also flying near the buildings is so risky.

Yeah, the prop noise alone I think would be a major deterrent... The P4P is especially loud.... although a Mavic is quite a bit quieter ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72