I find a crane

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
I been panning and sleuth for gold since 1983. I don't get to go much trying to take care of the family. When I do, I'm one sick gold fever mad man. I have new/old maps, Geo coordinates and the history of the area I pan in.

Ianzone....i tryed to find you on the ground holding the white RC box...were you standing by that white car...i watched this full screen it was awesome...Thanks for the share ianzone.

Ianzone....i tryed to find you on the ground holding the white RC box...were you standing by that white car...i watched this full screen it was awesome...Thanks for the share ianzone.
How going yip me by me car out of the wind,,it sucked .....yes hard case when lady of the house home she going to laugh,,,she a speaker at that conference,ha lol again,,they would have have to drive back up the valley over the hill and around the other side of coastline,,close to extra 70km+,,petrol not cheap here at nearly $250 per ltr for unleaded,,
20181115_160957.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Yip....i thought that was you ianzone....Ok on the lost person and i see that road has a gate thats locked....Thanks for the post of the area and you their with the white RC box.

So, what's your point?
What sort of question is that,what's my point,,,,the point was I was going to me normal spot and not a regular sight to see a crane here so I film it,,,,,,,that's the point,,,,,,what point you talk about,,I delete my other bit of post,,I don't argue with 70year Olds,,called respect,hope you have a good day

Last edited by a moderator:
ianzone....you did in that video as a professional would do...inspecting the cables and security of the drone....You also got closer then i would OR any others with the wind that i seen pushing your drone sideways at times :oops:....I Absolutely loved the video;)..Thank You ianzone for the sharing of it here;) ! 3 cheers for ianzone :))))) :))))) ):)))))

Hey ianzone. Enjoyed watching the vid. That is one tall red crane! I didn't think that upward climb was going to end and was glad to see the pullback shot to put its size in perspective. I take similar shots knowing that I'll probably never use them but you can never have enough B footage. You just never know when you might need a big red crane. ;) Appreciate you taking the time to share with us.

Kind words guys cheers,,Yeh the coast bit desolate location,,to come around corner and see this bright red thing,that was me,,i was off somewhere else avoiding the wind but when I saw,I was like kidd in a candy shop,straight there,was a few close calls being close,the p4 was not liking the wind and had high wind warning onscreen the whole flight,,due to hook swinging I could not risk flying up the inside of it,one thing I notice with this crane,not much holds these things together..scary
20181117_204122.jpg

When I was handling insurance claims out of Sacramento (CA), many years ago, a crane of similar size toppled in a near hurricane wind in Reno (NV). It spanned the Truckee River, right in the heart of downtown. The idiots left in the position of this one at night, unattended. This brought back memories, I know it has nothing to do with the forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik