I don’t have 60FPS option [emoji848]

Reaction score
I am trying to set my video settings on my PP4 + but for some reason the option of 60FPS is not available. Does anyone know why?

I think some people need the 60 fps, depending on the types of flying they do. In my case, I'm going to start experimenting with the 60 fps because I do a lot of turning and yawing around our sites as I film workers and equipment. I'm finding the 30 fps rate to be a bit choppy during those maneuvers, and I think the 60 fps may smooth that out. I'll just have to deal with huge files in those cases.

Do you really need 60 fps, or do you just like huge files?

I don’t care about the size of the files. I like the best video quality option available. I’ve been reading about the flicker in the PP4 videos though. I heard if you notch down the sharpness, contrast and saturation it fixes it. I don’t know. I’ll find out I guess.

Possibly a setting like others have already mentioned. Check your micro SD card and make sure its UHS-1 quality.

Reactions: Bellaflys2016
I asked someone once about the SD cards and if it can make a difference in quality from one SD card to the next and everyone said it doesn’t matter.

Reactions: SF327
A lot of people assume that a bigger number must be better.
It's not always the case.
Here's some relevant information for you: Video frame rates: 24FPS vs. 30FPS vs. 60FPS explained

Wow that was very helpful info. Makes sense. I thought the video I posted to FB looked like crap for some reason. I guess it turns out because they are chopping my 60 FPS into 30 and it looks like crap. It’s like randomly erasing half the brush strokes of a Rembrandt and expecting it to still look good. Lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4