I bought a new car! Spoiler: A little more expensive than my drone.

Reaction score
I just bought a new car! Well, new to me, anyway, it's a 2006 Toyota 4Runner SR5 four-wheel drive 4L V6 Truck-SUV thing and it's super fun! Definitely the most expensive purchase of my life! It costs about 10 times more than my drone!
Screenshot_20191109-104016_Gallery.jpeg
Screenshot_20191109-104023_Gallery.jpeg
Screenshot_20191109-104037_Gallery.jpeg

Ok have to ask,,what was wrong with other vehicle,,how does this one go,,,here in NZ we had a run of these but the older SSR 3ltr petrol and diesel,,,petrol one was good but price of gas killed those off,must say looks nice,don't stratch it,,I buy a Toyota Voltz recent ,$2400,it has few stratchs now from kids with bikes but awesome vehicle, been stuck and buried on beach once(wont do that again),its not 4x4 just 2 front wheel drive bits gets me nearly anywhere at next to no cost,100km per liter petrol..apart from me drones and dog this is my other baby,,my other vehicle is van that I live in which make life s bit suc..............ok all spit you cars out,let's see what you drive
Screenshot_20191110-181642_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: MTO and Weston Ney
The Jeep cost me too much at the mechanic. I only spent 4000 on the Jeep but after owning it for two months it ended up costing me another $4,000 at the mechanic. My dad has a Toyota tundra, and we've had it for about 10 years and it never breaks. I think we have spent $500 in the last 10 years keeping it going. I came to love Toyotas, and I prefer bigger trucks and SUVs oh, so I bought this 4Runner. It was $10,000, but I'll have it paid off in 3 years, and hopefully not as many mechanic visits haha!
Ok have to ask,,what was wrong with other vehicle,,how does this one go,,,here in NZ we had a run of these but the older SSR 3ltr petrol and diesel,,,petrol one was good but price of gas killed those off,must say looks nice,don't stratch it,,I buy a Toyota Voltz recent ,$2400,it has few stratchs now from kids with bikes but awesome vehicle, been stuck and buried on beach once(wont do that again),its not 4x4 just 2 front wheel drive bits gets me nearly anywhere at next to no cost,100km per liter petrol..apart from me drones and dog this is my other baby,,my other vehicle is van that I live in which make life s bit suc..............ok all spit you cars out,let's see what you driveView attachment 115509

Reactions: Weston Ney
Congrats! Sweet looking ride. We like Toyotas a lot; four of our six vehicles are Toyota.

Reactions: Weston Ney
You are very smart! [emoji106] I'll bet they don't go to the mechanic much? My dad's tundra has only cost him 500 dollars at the mechanic over the last 10 years! My Jeep cost 7 times that much in 2 months!
Congrats! Sweet looking ride. We like Toyotas a lot; four of our six vehicles are Toyota.

How's the car? I found a similar model for a good price, and thinking of buying it!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31