I’ve done my controller mod

Reaction score
I’ve done my control mode now and wondering what I can do to Mod the birds Antennas
IMG_1819.jpg

Put your antennas on the landing gear.

I think there is a good reason that dji keep the two antennas apart I could be wrong
And if I am what’s the best p3s mod done not just for range but for video feed back as mine jumps about abit

Magic power all the way , the only way to fly
I’m getting bored now my bird goes & goes

Don’t get me wrong it does stuff but it wasn’t the Golden chalice I was looking for it just didn’t do as one hoped and I only noticed a difference in heavy traffic areas in the open it was the same as out the box [emoji403]

Yes I’ve heard that a lot about it .
I still think it’s a worth while thing for the money, nice easy mod and like you say gives you a bit more strength in built up area.
I knew there must be benefits to it but tbh with YouTube /Amazon very mixed reviews
Just left me making my own windsurfer few tweeks to it and just found it solid video sig so I’m just like well if it ain’t broke.....
Don’t touch !

Reactions: stu2b2
Yes I’ve heard that a lot about it .
I still think it’s a worth while thing for the money, nice easy mod and like you say gives you a bit more strength in built up area.
I knew there must be benefits to it but tbh with YouTube /Amazon very mixed reviews
Just left me making my own windsurfer few tweeks to it and just found it solid video sig so I’m just like well if it ain’t broke.....
Don’t touch !

That’s different strokes for different folks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl