I’m learning to navigate this forum. I’ve beena reader for awhile but I’m building an aquatic park in a hotel courtyard and wanted to share some pics

Where is the park going in? Looks like Florida.

:rolleyes: No one cares...it isn't a crowd, so he is fine, Deputy Dog. :rolleyes:

Well Squirrel, you're wrong; many people care as it appears to be a violation of § 107.39.

Furthermore, it was meant as a heads up to the fellow who said he was new at this - that's all.

• Haha
Reactions: Squirrel!
new or old rules and laws will be broken due to our human nature what we perceive as right and wrong can only vary from person to person in fact I do a lot of flying that people would say isnt allowed but its allowed in my head and I'm not hurting anyone or bothering anything so who's to say I am wrong? a lot of grey area with rules or laws its solely up to an individual to follow them I personally bend laws all the time in the name of beautiful scenic footage. not to mention when I show said footage no one has ever called me on rules they all just awe in amazement which is what I want :)

You can bet your bottom dollar if my drone ever falls on someone or something I'll be first there and accepting responsibility. judgement calls are always needed when flying I do a lot of in town or city flying to get good pictures. I fly dangerous I live happy and have fun. If we as drone pilots arent going to push the limit to get to places where the human eye hasnt been then what is it for? I want people to see the world through my drones camera.

Well Squirrel, you're wrong; many people care as it appears to be a violation of § 107.39.

Furthermore, it was meant as a heads up to the fellow who said he was new at this - that's all.
He said he was new at navigating this site, not flying. ?
happy.jpg

Reactions: Drone Freedom27
Well, that makes it worse and why the FAA is no longer comfortable leaving the responsibility of safe operation solely within the hands of drone pilots.
You missed your calling...shoulda been a comedian.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31