Hydro Dip Source ?

Reaction score
Anyone have a source for Hydro dip?

Dang phone....

I have a guy in Bridgevillle, DE. I don't know if it's convenient for you, but you can contact me and I'll give you his contact info.

1500810589918.jpg

Its where you take the shell of the drone and dip it into a chemical with patterns and it sticks to the plastic and is water proof

Thanks. I had seen some of the results, but didn't know that's what it's called. I managed to get my shell off once without destroying my Phantom, but not sure it was sufficiently pristine to do any hydro-dipping. Now it has that "...been repaired..." look to it!

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL

This guy in bridgeville, what the process of getting it done? Send just the shell or the whole bird or what?

I'm sure it would be just the shell, you would have to call and discuss particulars. He actually decorates firearms, but has a hydro tank, and at that time offered it. The name of the business is "Dip It In Hydro Dipping" and he can be reached at (302) 841-5069

I'm sure it would be just the shell, you would have to call and discuss particulars. He actually decorates firearms, but has a hydro tank, and at that time offered it. The name of the business is "Dip It In Hydro Dipping" and he can be reached at (302) 841-5069
Thanks very much, I'll give him a shout. My main concern is changing it over myself, but i did find a website called "expertdrones" they would do the change over for me!

Reminds me of joking with my brother about building a Black Walnut blimp.

IMG_1822.JPG
So why disassemble the quad when you can apply a vinyl print in about 30 minutes or less and it's waterproof. IF applied correctly, they do not come off unless you want them to. I have had mine on there for almost a year and it is still adhering fine.

Reactions: macoman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl