HUDSON VALLEY NY AREA

Reaction score
hello all, my friend and i are in the newburgh area and looking for good site seeing places to fly our drones around and meet up with other drone flyers. I have a phantom 4 pro 2.0 and a mavic air.

This link is to my latest video i posted of flying around bannerman island. By far i am still a amateur but open to any ideas anyone has for improving.

If you have any good places to fly around i. The hudson valley please let me know and thanks

hello all, my friend and i are in the newburgh area and looking for good site seeing places to fly our drones around and meet up with other drone flyers. I have a phantom 4 pro 2.0 and a mavic air.

This link is to my latest video i posted of flying around bannerman island. By far i am still a amateur but open to any ideas anyone has for improving.

If you have any good places to fly around i. The hudson valley please let me know and thanks
Beautiful video and well done! As always panning is a pita we always want it slower but these AC respond so quickly! Lol. Excellent job of the manual POI.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik