HPRC2700 P3 case - fits P4 or not

Reaction score
Does anybody here own the HPRC2700 Phantom 3 case, if so do you know if it fits the Phantom 4 properly?

Im thinking both if the aircraft itself fits as well as the batteries?
The P3 batteries has another size than the P4 batteries but don’t know if they fit anyway?

Some answers would be appreciated,

The Phantom 3 aircraft and batteries will not fit into that case. Here are the P4 versions of that case:

Last edited:
Does anybody here own the HPRC2700 Phantom 3 case, if so do you know if it fits the Phantom 4 properly?

Im thinking both if the aircraft itself fits as well as the batteries?
The P3 batteries has another size than the P4 batteries but don’t know if they fit anyway?

Some answers would be appreciated,

4E1F2A8A-93DA-453B-BCA3-33AAE4AE10FE.jpeg
EE798EFA-9190-49D8-B0F0-103A738934E8.jpeg
To reply to your post doubting whether the P3 will fit in the HPRC2710PHA4 case, the drone fits fine and the battery's fit just need a piece of 1/2 inch of closed cell foam to take up the difference in battery thinkness, this is
not a guess I just did a fit check of the P3 and it's battery's.
Check pics attached.
Hope this helps ?

Thanks, but I’m wondering about the other way around. If a Phantom 4 and it’s batteries fits into the HPRC 2700 Phantom 3 case?

Hi conditional yes - P4 fits into the P4 version, designated HPRC PHA4-2700W not the P3 version. If in doubt check manufacturers website, I am awaiting one I ordered recently, here in Australia. I doubt the product number is different overseas but check.

The Phantom 3 aircraft and batteries will not fit into that case. Here are the P4 versions of that case:

Okay what makes the P4 not fit in the P3 case, isn't the aircrafts the same size though, so shouldn't the aircraft fit in the P3 version of the case?
And the battery compartments shouldn´t be to hard to mod, just cut it out a bit to get a little bit more space for the little bigger P4 batteries, am I right?

Reactions: rustybucket
Reactions: Loz
Agreed, they are not the same size. Obviously (really?) if one cuts things, things can be made to fit yes (really really asking this?).

Reactions: rustybucket

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl