How to use your own music?

Reaction score
I have been doing the editing of my drone videos and photos with iMovie. Now I would like to use my own musical compositions as background in future drone vids. What is the best method of recording and inserting personal compositions?

Garageband, Soundcloud....?

I think it's more personal preference. I don't create my own music, though. I use CCMixter occasionally. I just download the track(s) and drop them into my comp (After Effects) or sequence (Premiere Pro) and adjust their location, levels, etc. inside one of those. I guess what I'm saying is once you have your final track(s), just drop them into IMovie or whatever video editing program you're using. How you create those tracks is up to you.

Reactions: Kai Mele
I think it's more personal preference. I don't create my own music, though. I use CCMixter occasionally. I just download the track(s) and drop them into my comp (After Effects) or sequence (Premiere Pro) and adjust their location, levels, etc. inside one of those. I guess what I'm saying is once you have your final track(s), just drop them into IMovie or whatever video editing program you're using. How you create those tracks is up to you.

OK, sounds like I need to just get in there...maybe record onto Soundcloud... then see if I can insert the file into iMovie.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers