How to take off lens

imageuploadedbyphantompilots-dji-phantom-forum1443845769-068556-jpg.32583

I will have to eyeball the P3P when I get home tonight to see if its the same or not. The both came with the metal wrench. Thankfully I haven't needed the wrench I suppose. No place for the metal wrench to bight onto on the new motors from the looks of things.

There any performance difference?

There any performance difference?
Just like the famous "nobody really does a CSC" threads, this is another hot topic. The parties on either side of the argument never come to an agreement. Most people cannot tell the difference between the two peformance-wise.

Hah, well, I guess you don't partake in those threads. I was referring to people crashing via a CSC.

Sorry for making on other one of these threads again, just I can't seem to get it off! I try gentle, then with force.., nothing! Also... this? Amazon.com: YKS Adjustable Polariser ND 2-400 Neutral Density Fader Filter Lens for DJI Phantom 3 Advanced & Professional: Toys & Games do I twist it to make it darker or what... I'm so confused lol
Thanks for the help! :)
I'm a newbie and had the same problem. Tried turning the lens hard, tried turning it soft. I gave up. Didn't want to break the camera. I decided to put on a lens hood I got off of Amazon instead of the filters I bought.. It went on OK but when I took it off I turned it slightly and found the whole lens cover turned with it. Problem solved. I suspect the lens hood was applying pressure evenly all the way around the lens. I will also say it took no pressure to remove. I hope this helps.
51mg3pURDwL.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20