How to Set Up Real Time Flights?

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Dolls,
Need everyones help. Being an older Nam Vet, I am somewhat computer literate, but would like to know how to specifically set and do a Live Streaming Video with my P3. Basically, what would be the agreeable "PROCESS" to do this. First, what equipment is needed in total? What does a person need to have available to do a live stream, meaning, do you have to have a WiFi signal at your location? I ask this because I live way out in the country and cell phone signals are very spotty at best. So what are the technical requirements for being able to send the video to YouTube? Does the live stream require a cell phone signal and if so, does this mean that I would need an iPad Air 2 with advanced capabilities? I own an iPad Air but it is not communication enabled unless connected to the computer, meaning I can not use it as a cell phone. I have no clue at this point as to what I need to do or have when it comes doing a live stream. I think this would be a worthwhile video to post on YouTube which shows "EXACTLY" how to do a Live Streaming Video with a P3.
Thanks for your input and help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31