How to reverse camera tilt?

Reaction score
I saw some people mention that they were able to reverse the camera tilt. I mean the wheel on the transmitter of the DJI Phantom 2+ Vision. Basically I want the opposite of what the default is, since during flight, my instinct about which direction to move it is ALWAYS the wrong direction. This is even after many flights!

I've seen some people post in the forums that they've done this, but I've googled, searched all the docs, and went through all the screens in the 2 DJI apps and still can't see any indication that its possible.

Thanks!

When you go into the NAZA assistant, click on the "basic" tab, then choose "RC". To the right of the X1 control (the one that controls your gimbal) there is a button that says "REV". If you click that, it should reverse the channel, down will be up, etc. Hope that helps :)

-KC

o_O Well ether way will fix that issue for ya ! I call it the hit submit at the same time fix ;)
Welcome to the forum lavamantis :)

Reactions: Built Drones
Run the Phantom Assistant, go to the Basic/RC screen, click on the NORM/REV button beside X1.

Ah ha, it's the Phantom assistant program that connects to the quad - not the one that connects to the controller. It worked! Thanks!

Reactions: iracer99
When you go into the NAZA assistant, click on the "basic" tab, then choose "RC". To the right of the X1 control (the one that controls your gimbal) there is a button that says "REV". If you click that, it should reverse the channel, down will be up, etc. Hope that helps :)

-KC
Yup, that worked great. Thanks for the reply!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20