How to: Repeat Flight Path or POI Programming ??

Reaction score
So I'm new at this, and trying to learn. Is there a method to "Save" your flight paramaters if you are working on a POI (or other such flight) for immediate re-use? My example would be to set up for a POI then have the battery run low before completed. Is the flight saved in DJI Go for re-use so long as you don't cycle the remote power to change the aircraft battery?

Thanks in Advance...

I guess it depends on where the commands/points are stored, the AC, the RC or the APP.
If the latter two then you shouldn't lose it but on the AC you probably will.
I'm sure one of the other members will have an answer.

I'm not familiar enough with DJI Go to know if it can stores missions, but I know that Litchi can. You just need to save it when you set it up, and you can call it up again anytime.

Reactions: 3rdof5
Use Litchi. You’ll stay with it once you see it’s features especially the Mission Hub and waypoint missions!
Good luck
Jim
WA5TEF

Use Litchi. You’ll stay with it once you see it’s features especially the Mission Hub and waypoint missions!
Good luck
Jim
WA5TEF
I don't think you can save missions in DJI go. Once you run the mission and exit out of it you have to redo your waypoints again.

Litchi is WELL worth the $24.00 to better handle a $1500 drone! Litchi allows you to store and save flights and make adjustments if you like and refly. Lots of fun and usefulness there. I can't comment on GO since I refuse to ty it again after repeatedly crashing with me some two years ago. Aso Litchis does not hound you to update it or the firmware which has cause numerous problems as reported here.

Also being able to design a custom flight on your computer in Mission Hub and then fly it from your control device i awesome! Everyone should try it. And, I am not a Litchi rep or employee, I just admire great software.

Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

I was about to ask if you worked for them. I'll have a look if I've got a bit of spare (pension) at the end of the month :rolleyes:

Just watched a couple of videos on Litchi and one thing that was emphasised was that unless you're using an iPad or other Apple device, you loose some of the functions, one of which is screen record - useful if you lose the AC? This is automatically recorded on the GO App. Apart from that, love the ability to pre programme a flight from a map, serious stuff!!

Um, just looked on Amazon UK and only 31% of buyers said it was OK (iPad). Those flying with Android devices had little good to say about it, glitchy, unstable, video lagging etc etc.
Think I'll give it a miss as I can't afford an iPad!

Last edited:
Yeah good point. I’ve been flying it for almost two and a half years with no problems. Everyone I know locally has dropped GO 4 for litchi and love it. I was not aware it was Apple friendly. My Mission Hub computer is Windows and works perfectly with hub. I mostly fly waypoint missions now as FPV gets boring. I also fly orbit missions around my ham radio tower to inspect antennas and supports. I can adjust the flight radius or distant to tower easily. Just can’t compare Litchi with the GO IMO!

Good luck
Jim
WA5TEF

Read you 5 by 9 Jim. Ex MP4BHL, A92T & A9XT from Bahrain. Had personal permission from Sheikh Issa to use the Bahrain coat of arms on my QSL, still got one somewhere
As a rank amateur, I haven't had any problems with the DGI-GO and it gives me everything I need, at the moment. I am certainly not commercial so will stay where I am for now.
IMG_5804.jpg

Hey fellow ham! Good QSL card. I finally worked Bahrain some time back. I'm struggling to get 200 countries confirmed. Got Kuwait yesterday on 40 SSB and a vertical which surprised me. Are you active any now? 73
Jim
WA5TEF
Saltillo, MS
USA
EM54pj

No, never got my UK license so QRT! Wouldn't be quite the same here in the UK where there are thousands of stations. In Bahrain when I was there just two of us. Was actually quite frustrating to hold a decent chat as everybody wanted a contact - happy days!

Ouch, never thought of that! Yep a typical QSO just to chat would be difficult once someone reported you on the air to a DX Cluster! Sometimes I wish for that sort of occurrence.

Jim
WA5TEF

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic