How to install gmail on the RC of Phantom 4pro plus V2

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to ask if anybody know how can I install to my Phantom 4pro V2 (version with biuld in monitor -plus version) gmail app??? Can You tell me how to do it?

You ever wonder why no one has hacked this yet? I't's probably based on android.

In my opinion, the advantage of the Pro plus is that it does free up your cell phone/tablet, also the brightness of the screen is very good, the only drawback is that it is proprietary and you can not add any apps at all.

Hope this helps

Yes but that is not the answer. Brightness is ok, screen is quite good, but blocking apps like gmail is a problem -why I cannot download my photo from the Drone to RC and put it straight to my mail,and send it to anyone in just a few second’s? If that would work like on the phone or tablet it would be nice. This same problem is for example with my pocket printer app. To print my photo i need to install app to device, and when I want to print something I just click on this photo and printing it via bluetooth by my printer. Without this app I need to download my photo to my comupter, than send it somehow to my phone and than I can print my photo. So it doesn’t have any sense in this way, and take much time...

You asked: would like to ask if anybody know how can I install to my Phantom 4pro V2 (version with biuld in monitor -plus version) gmail app???
I replied: In my opinion, the advantage of the Pro plus is that it does free up your cell phone/tablet, also the brightness of the screen is very good, the only drawback is that it is proprietary and you can not add any apps at all.
Sooo.... Yes!!! That is the answer to your
question.

Reactions: Liteweight
Yes but that is not the answer. Brightness is ok, screen is quite good, but blocking apps like gmail is a problem -why I cannot download my photo from the Drone to RC and put it straight to my mail,and send it to anyone in just a few second’s? If that would work like on the phone or tablet it would be nice. This same problem is for example with my pocket printer app. To print my photo i need to install app to device, and when I want to print something I just click on this photo and printing it via bluetooth by my printer. Without this app I need to download my photo to my comupter, than send it somehow to my phone and than I can print my photo. So it doesn’t have any sense in this way, and take much time...
It doesn’t make a lot of sense to not take your media straight from your SD card (after removed from the drone).

Having said that search for side loading and you will find some claim to have had success installing third party apps.

Reactions: michael.f8
Your best bet is to use the builtin browser on the controller to check into gmail. Google and the controller just don't get along with each other. There are hack available, although I've never been successful in doing it.
As for third party apps, some can be sideloaded easily if they don't require Google services/Google Play. I installed a screen recorder easily last year. If you want Litchi, it can be done easily but you get it from Amazon Appstore instead of GooglePlay. The Appstore installs easily and in a few minutes. LItchi works as it should when installed this way, and yes, if you've purchased Litchi from Google, you have to pay again with Amazon

I managed to get the P4pro+ V2 controller to take a bunch of apps. I installed pix4d, control+dji, the amazon app store, ES file explorer, Terminal and a couple more. Pix4d was my big priority, so I made a video here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi,

I would like to ask if anybody know how can I install to my Phantom 4pro V2 (version with biuld in monitor -plus version) gmail app??? Can You tell me how to do it?
Why in the world would you want Gmail on your controller anyway? If you spent over 300 extra bucks for the PP4+ and you own a smart phone, you shouldn't need Gmail tied into your bird's controller. Might be best to avoid extra possible issues by leaving it off. Just saying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.