How to get this style of shots?

Such flying even if FPV is impossible that's obvious.
But such high quality edited video is really breath taking. Very good.

Reactions: Frylikeabird
This is top-notch. The interiors are fantastic. Aside from the single-take fly-through, the flight movement looks realistic - even down to the mimicry of camera exposure corrections as the drone moves inside to outside and back again. The people and exterior shots (that grass!) are the main giveaway.
Looking at the comments on YouTube, I think a lot of viewers aren't registering that it's CGI.
You're getting me all confused and knocking my head against the wall now 😂

I think they are a really good mix of animation, some actual drone footage and maybe a little fake drone shooting like described in this video "FAKE DRONE SHOTS with 3 METER Selfie Stick" and some very good editing.
The videos and use examples in the link I shared are to push some camera, but putting that aside they are great tutorials on using a selfie stick and whatever camera you have and how to create some incredible footage that you can edit into any filming your doing with your drone
Thankyou thankyou for sharing. Very valuable info.

The Dolphins video is real.... as is this one from the Dallas Cowboys. Just a very good FPV pilot with a tiny drone and carefully timed coordination with the participants in the video. The PGA recently released one as well.

The Dolphins video is real.... as is this one from the Dallas Cowboys. Just a very good FPV pilot with a tiny drone and carefully timed coordination with the participants in the video. The PGA recently released one as well.

So it's all real not cgi like Pugar70 commented? My head's spinning I need a nap!

Yeah, sorry - I got it wrong. It was all shot in one take, although apparently it took them fifteen tries. I'm just amazed the signal can go through so many walls.
Yeah I was gonna say the same thing too. Could there had been multiple pilots? I was at the Tokyo Olympics and man the drone show for the opening was out of this world. That's the kind of skill that I want to learn.

that's some skill
VFX. There are no actual (practical) butterflies...or flowers...or fountain - and dollars to doughnuts there are either no fences (that the drone is flying through) or the space in the fence is much wider than the VFX fence makes the audience believe. LOTS of post-production Tom-Foolery going on here. Most of this video is animated.

Dead giveaway here:
1632609593850.png

D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik