How to get this style of shots?

Uh duno,I think those butterflies not real ,they not fly right,they not get chopped up from props,some clever editing how ever that done,🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Frylikeabird
How many butterflies did you kill?

I'm sure those digital butterflies aren't too difficult to replace, even if they do get an occasional "cut".

I thought the whole thing looked fake from the first moment. The dead giveaway was when it flew through the handrail. That ain't possible with any drone, unless they have one that's only 3" wide.

Yeah that’s amazing all right I’ve been flying for five years and you do have skills but I know there would be chopped up butterflies and you would see the debris I’m curious what kind of drone did you use if you don’t mind telling us has to be FPV?

Butterflies do not fly that way. Their wings are almost still, only some small unreal vibrations.
But it's a very optimistic scenery.

Yeah that’s amazing all right I’ve been flying for five years and you do have skills but I know there would be chopped up butterflies and you would see the debris I’m curious what kind of drone did you use if you don’t mind telling us has to be FPV?
The video it's not mine but it's possible to get the same result and but learning :).

Last edited:
I'm sure those digital butterflies aren't too difficult to replace, even if they do get an occasional "cut".

I thought the whole thing looked fake from the first moment. The dead giveaway was when it flew through the handrail. That ain't possible with any drone, unless they have one that's only 3" wide.
Sorry I have to disagree it's possible. Ever heard of Aerix VIDIUS?

Here is a video the Miami Dolphins did with an FPV drone. Supposedly done in only 15 takes.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Beautiful n amazing thanks for sharing!! That's the look and technique I want to master. The opening with no butterflies and emptied people I thought it was fake too 😂

Here is a video the Miami Dolphins did with an FPV drone. Supposedly done in only 15 takes.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This is top-notch. The interiors are fantastic. Aside from the single-take fly-through, the flight movement looks realistic - even down to the mimicry of camera exposure corrections as the drone moves inside to outside and back again. The people and exterior shots (that grass!) are the main giveaway.
Looking at the comments on YouTube, I think a lot of viewers aren't registering that it's CGI.

Sorry I have to disagree it's possible. Ever heard of Aerix VIDIUS?
Agree some of these things are ridiculously small,no idea what one below is but on the small side
Nano tecanogical stuff lol
Screenshot_20210922-135358_Chrome.jpg

I think they are a really good mix of animation, some actual drone footage and maybe a little fake drone shooting like described in this video "FAKE DRONE SHOTS with 3 METER Selfie Stick" and some very good editing.
The videos and use examples in the link I shared are to push some camera, but putting that aside they are great tutorials on using a selfie stick and whatever camera you have and how to create some incredible footage that you can edit into any filming your doing with your drone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan