How to get images from Ph4Pro + Controller?

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have to questions i did no find out on the controller manual .......

1) How to get photos and videos from the Contrller to use it on your PC?
2) The Micro SD Controller Slot is just to extend screen memory or can you record directed to the Card itself?

Thanks in advance

Hi guys, i have to questions i did no find out on the controller manual .......

2) The Micro SD Controller Slot is just to extend screen memory or can you record directed to the Card itself?

Thanks in advance
I do not have my drone in front of me here but I would think you could download through the USB port or directly off whatever you are using for a screen.

Any video cached to your RC's built in Android device would be only lower resolution downlink quality and inferior to what is recorded on your AC's SD card. You can download them as noted above, but is there a reason you need/want the low res files?

A "+" RC such as yours has an SD card slot on the RC for updating FW or for playback of video and stills which were recorded on the AC's SD card.
While flying, media can not be recorded directly to the RC's SD card.

Note: I don't have a "+" RC, so I’m just passing along what I’ve learned here on the forum through related questions. Hopefully someone who owns one and understands it's features better than I do will confirm or correct my post. :)

Last edited:
Any video cached to your RC's built in Android device would be only lower resolution downlink quality and inferior to what is recorded on your AC's SD card. You can download them as noted above, but is there a reason you need/want the low res files?

A "+" RC such as yours has an SD card slot on the RC for updating FW or for playback of video and stills which were recorded on the AC's SD card. While flying, media can not be recorded directly to the RC's SD card.

Note: I don't have a "+" RC, so I’m just passing along what I’ve learned here on the forum through related questions. Hopefully someone who owns one and understands it's features better than I do will confirm or correct my post. :)
Thanks my friend !! I know RC saved files are low res, but i want to use them for Instagram only ... and also sometimes i work for Producers and they give me their Micro SD Card so the only files i can get are the ones from the RC. It is so easy to do it with my ipad ! it should be as simple with the RC Screen too.

Reactions: Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj