How to force charge battery?

Reaction score
Hello,

My battery is not getting charged, only one green light keeps on blinking, I tried charging both powering off and on, I didn't use the battery for a year. I read somewhere that the battery has build-in protection to not charge when in hibernation mode, how do I review the battery? I do have lipo charger for rc plane can I use it here? there is some force charge but I didnt see it anywhere..

I read somewhere that the battery has build-in protection to not charge when in hibernation mode, how do I review the battery?
If you are asking specifically about hibernation mode, here is some info from the search function.

@solentlife has been the local authority on the topic and this is from one of his posts:

Hibernation ...

If a DJI (P3) battery is left too long - it can self discharge slowly to a level that the board shuts off and the power button basically does not switch it on correctly. Placing on charger does not correct it either.

Therefore the following is the way to possibly resurrect without dismantling the pack :

1. Have at hand genuine DJI charger.
2. Switch on battery by the usual long + short press. Ignore lights and lack of action.
3. DO NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE except place the battery aside for 5 minutes. Any lights or whatever should during that time go out.
4. DO NOT TOUCH POWER BUTTON - now plug in charger
5. Ignore what you see - just leave charger plugged in.

You may be lucky that shortly after it wakes up - but often it can take hour or even most of the day to suddenly wake up and start charging ... you MUST LEAVE IT ALONE DURING THIS.

If it does not wake up after being connected for most of the day .. you could try again repeatedly - ensuring you observe the sequence above .. but probably its past its useful phase.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers