How to find my lost drone

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with any possible way of locating a lost Phantom 4 Pro Plus? I heard of one way to locate a lost drone, but it was using a cell phone that was connected to the controller on the drone's last flight; however, I am using the new "P4P+" series and don't have a clue as how to get to the "Locate My Drone".

Anyone familiar with any possible way of locating a lost Phantom 4 Pro Plus? I heard of one way to locate a lost drone, but it was using a cell phone that was connected to the controller on the drone's last flight; however, I am using the new "P4P+" series and don't have a clue as how to get to the "Locate My Drone".
If you can locate the .txt log file from the device, you can upload the flight data to the link below. This as well as "Find my Drone" will only give you the last transmitted location. If you lost signal it is only an approximation. But at times we can calculate the search area from the flight data if need be. If you do this, place a link back here to the uploaded file. Any questions just ask, instructions are on the link.

Log Viewer

Sorry to read of the lost drone....I have ever since i got my drone and started flying it a year and a half ago recommended that EVER body always have their name and phone number on the drone in a water proof packet...Their are some good people in the world that could find it and call the owner and return it !...But after they loose them.......that's when they always wished they did that as it ONLY takes a few minutes to do......Lets all hope the flight records will show where it was lost at........Good Luck !

bit late for you now but why dont people hand gps trackers on their drones?

I lost my Mavic Pro Platinum the other day and used this link to find it on my Ipad
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: keyman
I lost my Mavic Pro Platinum the other day and used this link to find it on my Ipad
Does the same as "Find my Drone"....There is no way to find an exact location ( I use exact loosely ) if you lose signal, other than a GPS Tracker. This only shows the last reported co-ordinance. Using the flight data however, you can calculate an approximate search area of future movement of the aircraft if you did lose signal.

I have just ordered some red and yellow reflective tape so if I do lose a drone I can search in the dark with a flashlight and it will glow and hopefully aid in finding it. Same stuff we had on out helmets during my days in the RAF.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31