How to contact the Administrator?

Reaction score
Just joined this PhantomPilots, twice in fact. My first attempt was made using my fat fingers on a thin tablet. I must have keyed in my email address wrong 'cause I never got the registration link and my email address was unrecognized by the database when trying to do a resend.

I love a good catch-22 and the one here made me smile (that or my ignorance). The suggested remedy is to contact an administrator, the method of which is not easy to find. The FAQ show that you get the administrator via "The team" link. "The team" link is only shown to members.

As a new member by another name I clicked on the "The team" to reveal its secrets and figured I'd PM the administrator. It looks like a PM is an advanced function not available to me until I've participated sufficiently. Perhaps this qualifies? ;)

Funny.

Haha id leave your name as it is, hey its not like most people here use their real name.

So I say,

Welcome to Phantompilots.com NotMyRealUsername :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mal (my real name) ;)

NotMyRealUsername said:
Just joined this PhantomPilots, twice in fact. My first attempt was made using my fat fingers on a thin tablet. I must have keyed in my email address wrong 'cause I never got the registration link and my email address was unrecognized by the database when trying to do a resend.

I love a good catch-22 and the one here made me smile (that or my ignorance). The suggested remedy is to contact an administrator, the method of which is not easy to find. The FAQ show that you get the administrator via "The team" link. "The team" link is only shown to members.

As a new member by another name I clicked on the "The team" to reveal its secrets and figured I'd PM the administrator. It looks like a PM is an advanced function not available to me until I've participated sufficiently. Perhaps this qualifies? ;)

Funny.

Hi there. Welcome to the forum (even in the roundabout way you had to take to get here)!

Feel free to PM "Adam" (the site owner), Ellimist (the site administrator) or any of the mods (whose names show up in in the forum list) with the username and email address and we can try to get that fixed. We may need to purge the combo and have you start over.

Or, if you want to hang around as "NotMyRealUsername," we won't hold it against you :)

I find it annoying when you register on a board/site and have problems with the registration - maybe due to the conformation email not turning up and can't log in. The help section tells you to contact the administrator but to do that you have to log in....but you can't log in.... Try to register again but the email address has already been used......

Or, if you want to hang around as "NotMyRealUsername," we won't hold it against you :)[/QUOTE]
Can you please do me a favor and delete my account, or help me change my user name to something other than my real name? I just decided I don't want to use my real name.

OK, thanks. I see the link ... Uhhhh. LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl