How to buy a P4 cheaper?

Cabelas sells these, P4's. What I do is buy the gift cards off Ebay, and do the survey for another $20 off. I have bought a number of these gift cards. I do a lot of shooting, and it helps cut my cost. A $50 gift card for $40 is a 20% saving.

$50 Cabela's Gift Card For Only $40!! - FREE Mail Delivery | eBay
That's really amazing. The logical part of my brain is saying "what's the catch?" because I don't see how Cabelas can afford to do this. Can you use the gift cards for online purchases or do you have to use them in a store?

Reactions: Bckmstr
You can use them on line, or in any store. I have done this for almost two years. No catch. Save a receipt, or pick one up and do the survey at Cabelas. I can do it in about two minutes. Save another $20. If you have a friend that works there, they get a fairly good discount, depending on what it is. I am spoiled. They have these discounts all the time. Once in a great while you can get a $100 one for $70. I am giving my self 15 of these for Christmas. My friend that works there is going to own part of the P4P I will be getting later on. Just 15 more gift cards. LOL

OK, so I went to the Ebay site and found out that 5 was the maximum number of cards that can be purchased. Is that a permanent limit, or could I order 5 and then immediately order another 5?

It would have been nice if they would have said the limit was 5. They have these about every week. It isn't permanent. I have bought 10 this week. It may be so many an offering. When I see the offer again I will post here.

Reactions: Bigbells
It would have been nice if they would have said the limit was 5. They have these about every week. It isn't permanent. I have bought 10 this week. It may be so many an offering. When I see the offer again I will post here.
Thanks. They're still available at the link in your first post. I just ordered 5 (the maximum allowed).

I figure that sooner or later Cabelas will have the Phantom 4 Pro, and if I can get it for 20% less than I could anywhere else, that would be a great deal.

I'll wait a day or two and see if I can buy another 5 of the gift cards.

You could have some one else log in and buy them for you to. The gift cards are like money. Maybe I will have my wife log in and buy some more. But, I am suppose to be doing this "slowly". I can only use the Christmas angle so much. It is the P4P I want. But, I really don't need it till spring. NOW, if you know some one that works there, and use the cards ? That would sweet. I have another trick I found, I'll PM you.

Just had this send to me. Does any one know if it is true? We don't have these up here in Anchorage.

why not go to your local dollar general you can get two $25 giftcard for $40.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic