How take photos at regular intervals flying a path?

Reaction score
I want to fly a path created with waypoints and thake photos regularly, time or distance set. Any app? P4P

Yes, they do. But I'm asking to do it along the path at regular intervals of time or distance (I prefer time)

Yes, they do. But I'm asking to do it along the path at regular intervals of time or distance (I prefer time)
you can do this with map pilot with the addiotnal line waypoints i think its around $20 upgrade fee which then allows photos on a line as well as grid

Reactions: J.T.
I have used Map Pilot for mapping. One thing I don't like is that you upload a mission to the aircraft but it is still app dependent. I remember once the app crashed, the aircraft completed uploaded path/grid but it stopped taking photos.
I'm afraid connection with RC//tablet/app could be interrupted for a while then no more photos.
Anyway it is good to know this way. Thanks.

Linear Flight Planning

It seems it is possible only with the camera down, no other options.

For the P4P, GO4, Litchi, FPV Camera and maybe others it is possible. I asked because Litchi doesn't display and store camera preferences but FPV camera does.
New drone models are able to shot jpegs at 2 secs+ intervals

Can't you use the Interval feature in the camera options?
i-sZGqwJP-M.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl