How much to charge

Charge more. Young people always sell themselves short. Call some other operators in your area, act like a potential customer and see what they charge. Once you start to work for cheap nobody will ever pay what you are really worth.
If you don't have the confidence yet to take clients you don't know then start with people you do know, then you can do a few jobs for less money and build a portfolio and your confidence. Don't get a professional reputation as the cheap guy.
Always better to do a few high paying jobs with good clients than hundreds of underpaid jobs with horrible leach like blood sucking clients who burn you out and leave you broke.
Good luck!

Put it this way I charge 1000 AUD for 1 hours work. I follow the people who want **** done right. Give them what they want and on time and guess what that 1000 turns into 15k a week just from one client. best is I'm that good. I program flight path then I gamble on horses on my mobile while the drone flies. Last week I got a trifecta that paid 15k. Great day. Anyways my 10 cents is follow where the money is and do it 100% or fail

Put it this way I charge 1000 AUD for 1 hours work. I follow the people who want **** done right. Give them what they want and on time and guess what that 1000 turns into 15k a week just from one client. best is I'm that good. I program flight path then I gamble on horses on my mobile while the drone flies. Last week I got a trifecta that paid 15k. Great day. Anyways my 10 cents is follow where the money is and do it 100% or fail
You will be the only one in AU getting those rates on a regular basis. The occasional job yes, very occasional. The only bloke I know who might be doing that well is Guido Hatzis- are you him?

The prices are too low, but this where it is going, it’s a race to the bottom Iin many markets. In every industry, professionals should hold to the market rate and not dramatically undercut colleagues, thus hurting the profession. As has been said, A hobbyist with a Part 107 won’t be able to sustain low prices and deliver high-quality services. Certainly not be able to make a living.
BTW: Here’s my demo reel,

Well done!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z