How many versions of goggles out there?

Reaction score
Hi
I am thinking of buying a pair of the white goggles but am wondering if there is old/ new/ versions with less/ more features?
I know there is the black race version I think it’s called but just do not want to end up with an old almost obsolete model if I buy?
Thanks guys

Hi
I am thinking of buying a pair of the white goggles but am wondering if there is old/ new/ versions with less/ more features?
I know there is the black race version I think it’s called but just do not want to end up with an old almost obsolete model if I buy?
Thanks guys
Also to try a in store test to see if you like,,,me got dji goggles but not wear cause make me sic like some,,big investment aswell for me at 700 plus hdmi module and hdmi adapter cause hdmi don't fit module they sell (stupid)so cost nearly 1000 all up,,now sit in box only for bystanders to wear,,instead of fvp I now view off tv in back of Car,,fvp not for all :) especially hard if you can't see up close very good,,you will need reading glasses or diopter,,the dial wheel on goggles don't focus properly on eyes which was issue for me

Reactions: fireblade99
Also to try a in store test to see if you like,,,me got dji goggles but not wear cause make me sic like some,,big investment aswell for me at 700 plus hdmi module and hdmi adapter cause hdmi don't fit module they sell (stupid)so cost nearly 1000 all up,,now sit in box only for bystanders to wear,,instead of fvp I now view off tv in back of Car,,fvp not for all :) especially hard if you can't see up close very good,,you will need reading glasses or diopter,,the dial wheel on goggles don't focus properly on eyes which was issue for me
Thanks for the advice
Will see if I can try a pair first especially as the eyesight is failing after years of French kissing girls with my eyes open

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4