How Many users are there in the UK

I'm a British guy living in southern Spain

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I actually live in Sawbridgeworth but I said epping because I thought people would know where that is more :D where do you fly?

Yes, I'd say Epping is more known than Sawbo :)

Not really been out a great deal as yet, had the P3 a couple of months but only really been local to home just getting used to flying...Lovely weather today though so been flying around Harlow Town Park and across some fields between Harlow and Sheering (overlooking Sawbo actually). Am struggling a bit thinking of some good local locations. What about you?

Off to Tenerife in a few weeks and aim to improve my flying and hopefully get some nice footage.

Yes, I'd say Epping is more known than Sawbo :)

Not really been out a great deal as yet, had the P3 a couple of months but only really been local to home just getting used to flying...Lovely weather today though so been flying around Harlow Town Park and across some fields between Harlow and Sheering (overlooking Sawbo actually). Am struggling a bit thinking of some good local locations. What about you?

Off to Tenerife in a few weeks and aim to improve my flying and hopefully get some nice footage.
OK really, I took mine I'm kings oak at high beach with is a cool spot but I'm always still learning to fly properly so haven't been to far.

Oh cool my dad's just got a P4 and he lives in tenerife (Los Cristianos) 6 months of the year and said there's loads of wicked spots to fly there.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj