How many of your own 2 p3's?

Only in my dreams [emoji42][emoji189][emoji219][emoji219]

I own two advanced. One to fly, the other to send in when cracked. I didn't send in my first cracked bird but I just ordered a new advanced this week. I also took a new in box July delivery phantom out to fly for the first time. When that one cracks, it gets sent while the one I just ordered gets drafted for flying. Would love it if the new one never needs to be used but that's wishful thinking.

I have 2 p3standards. 1st one came and 1 motor didn't spin, ordered another immediately cause I have patience like that. 2nd one is a beast. Hope to have 2 working birds soon

I own a standard and an advanced. I crashed my advanced the other and am very glad I have a second P3. The only thing I dislike about the standard is the short range.

I really dont understand why you need more than 1 phantom 3, when people say i have 1 for back up?? huh!... back up for what exactly?

I wish I could afford another Phantom 3 Pro' but I still have one of these to finish, buy batteries, a charger, and power source for...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Garrie
I really dont understand why you need more than 1 phantom 3, when people say i have 1 for back up?? huh!... back up for what exactly?
Back up for crashing. With a 90-120 day turn around time at DJI, if a sorry slob like me crashes every sixty days pushing the limits. I will always have 1-2 in transit to or from them.

I have never crash landed my birds, yet. Came close a few times though... So far have been careful enough to avoid collisions of Phantom doom. No Trees jumping out, in front of it. ;-)

Many happy landings ahead I presume...

RedHotPoker

Back up for crashing. With a 90-120 day turn around time at DJI, if a sorry slob like me crashes every sixty days pushing the limits. I will always have 1-2 in transit to or from them.
bloody hell what do you do with them!!:eek:

Use the second one when the first is sent back for shell cracks. With luck you can keep them in rotation and hope that DJI repairs one quicker than cracks reoccur in the other.

1 P3P for most of flights and 1 P3A with prop guards for training and eventually spares.

Use the second one when the first is sent back for shell cracks. With luck you can keep them in rotation and hope that DJI repairs one quicker than cracks reoccur in the other.

That's what I figure with my birds since cracks start really showing up at around 2 months. By that time the new shell would be due to arrive. I would be happy to have just one but DJI still has no interest in making a shell worthy of the excellent electronics inside. I fly far and high. Always at 120 meters and always at least one km away so cracking comes with the territory.

Eeeeeehhhhh. No. The apostrophe is not just for possession. Check with your grammar police. Where the lack of an apostrophe in a plural acronym will cause confusion, it should be used.

Back on topic: I have two of everything. Two P3Ps. Two P2s. And soon to be two ???

Two wives? That's the penalty for bigamy, you know :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj