How many batteries do you have?

How many batteries do you have for your P4P?

Votes: 8 6.0%

Votes: 29 21.8%

Votes: 56 42.1%

Votes: 18 13.5%

Votes: 10 7.5%

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • 7 or more

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
I have 4 (3 regular, 1 HC). I am curious, what is the work around for this? It always comes up when I swap batteries and ALWAYS have to apply it between P4 and P4P.

This is with the 5350mah battery in the P4P. After update, I have to do same (downgrade?) in the P4.

Screenshot_20170220-092829.jpg

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Yes, you can use the P4 batteries in the P4P. I have three batteries, two of which are P4 batteries, because I could not justify spending around $70-80 more per battery just for 5 extra minutes flight time, which I personally think is insane, but that is just me! You can also get some good deals on P4 batteries.

It is a lot for 5 mins. I wouldn't recommend if you're a hobbyist.

On the other hand if you're shooing for $$, those extra five minutes are usually when I get my best shots. Because after getting it up there, practicing the complex shot, realizing re-positioning is a better shot, getting a smooth take, and then setting up the reverse shot is hard to do one low cap. Definitely possible but just not going to get as much good footy on the card.

It is a lot for 5 mins. I wouldn't recommend if you're a hobbyist.

On the other hand if you're shooing for $$, those extra five minutes are usually when I get my best shots. Because after getting it up there, practicing the complex shot, realizing re-positioning is a better shot, getting a smooth take, and then setting up the reverse shot is hard to do one low cap. Definitely possible but just not going to get as much good footy on the card.
I just land again once I have got my eye in, so,to speak, and stick another battery in personally. But I understand if it is your living and you can claim back on expenses/ taxes for your 'tools' ;).

I have 4 (3 regular, 1 HC). I am curious, what is the work around for this? It always comes up when I swap batteries and ALWAYS have to apply it between P4 and P4P.

This is with the 5350mah battery in the P4P. After update, I have to do same (downgrade?) in the P4.

View attachment 76697

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk
I have seen that funnily enough Ebi, a couple of times

I have three more HC batteries on the way from B & H. Ordered yesterday around 6PM EST and will be here tomorrow by 4PM. Their shipping is awesome, free and gets here next day. Plus no sales tax!! So total of 6 now. I have flown 4 days in a row with Saturday being my first ever cherry busting flight and each day I burned through all three. Hopefully now I have plenty.

Lot of batteries. Could almost buy a Mavic for the cost of those batteries, if you are prepared to wait for the white beard to grow for your order to get realised! ;)

Last edited:
5 for me. 3 high cap and 2 5350s. Plenty of flight time and by the time I use all 5 I’ve usually had enough for the day especially if it’s a paying job!

I need to get at least one extra for my recently purchased P4P Obsidian. Am I correct in assuming that these never go on sale?

Screenshot_20180222-130500.jpg
I need to get at least one extra for my recently purchased P4P Obsidian. Am I correct in assuming that these never go on sale?
,white same price here,same day shipping if order before 1pm nz time except sat & sun

Last edited by a moderator:
2 for now, but I have a 3 bank drop-in charger that is begging for company!

Obsidean batteries are $169 a pop.... unless you guys know of a better deal? (and I won't buy a used battery, sorry).

Last edited:
12 high cap total.

Rotate 1-10 regularly.

Attachments

• 20180222_222615.jpg
    20180222_222615.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 195
I bought 4 extras (my P4P+ came with 1 battery). Bought them off flea bay. Never again.

Have a Paypal/fleabay dispute now with 4 batteries. 2 showed 1 cycle left, 1 didnt light up at all and the other showed 2 cycles left.

Only buying from a shop front now.

I bought 4 extras (my P4P+ came with 1 battery). Bought them off flea bay. Never again.

Have a Paypal/fleabay dispute now with 4 batteries. 2 showed 1 cycle left, 1 didnt light up at all and the other showed 2 cycles left.

Only buying from a shop front now.

Sorry to hear that. I would never buy used or 3rd party batteries. Only new from authorized dealers.

Brakes, tires.....and batteries... never take a shortcut with!

There are authorized dealers on flea bay. Like anything, you have to research and know a little before you dive in.

I’ve had good and bad experiences at dealer shops as well, but at least you can deal w them in person too.

3 P4 batteries and 3 Hi. capacity

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4