How is everyone selling used batteries with 1-5 charges?

Reaction score
I lost my P3P last week so I am selling off my P3 accessories since I replaced it with a P4Pro. What I am noticing is that everyone selling used batteries claims they have 2,3 4 charges, etc. How is this possible? I can see if you lost your drone after a few flights but I suspect these people are resetting the battery charge cycle count. My batteries work great and I can't check the count anymore (no P3) but I am sure they have at least 15-20 on each of my batteries.

Possibly because #cycles differ from #charges.

Cycles account for 100% capacity recharge.

Hmm, maybe that is it.

I work with a chap who bought a drone over a year ago and has only flown it 4 times......

For some, it's like a gym membership :) Entrance fee is part of the fun???

I lost my P3P last week so I am selling off my P3 accessories since I replaced it with a P4Pro. What I am noticing is that everyone selling used batteries claims they have 2,3 4 charges, etc. How is this possible? I can see if you lost your drone after a few flights but I suspect these people are resetting the battery charge cycle count. My batteries work great and I can't check the count anymore (no P3) but I am sure they have at least 15-20 on each of my batteries.
How much are you selling your batteries for?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4