How far do you fly

Just as I said, "thoughts and feelings" which translate into "it is my opinion..."

Anyway, how can anyone not be happy with 360 rotating camera, retractable landing gear, 6 motors, carbon fiber construction, etc. It sounds like a great package.....and it does but only if the company pumping them out makes it so. To me, it is a good attempt but it just didn't make the mark for me and others as it sits now.

If it intrigues you to the point of purchasing one, go ahead. Personal preference is the best in a free market. It should get drone manufacturers to release new and improved birds with each generation. The GoPro Karma may be a game changer or other companies waiting in the wings. I'm still hoping the future generations of the H and X-Star Premium up the game to sway me away from my P4. At this point, the P4 is the only thing out there I prefer.

Well I didn't pull the trigger. I researched it and have determined that it is not going to be something I would be happy with. I'm going to wait for the next iteration of drones to make a decision

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well I didn't pull the trigger. I researched it and have determined that it is not going to be something I would be happy with. I'm going to wait for the next iteration of drones to make a decision

Personally, I think that is a good decision at this point with the information coming out about them. Again, the next generations should be better competition for DJI.

The only thing I would worry about with all the new laws coming out that the Government is going to impose on any thing new. We are seeing it on the DJI Go app with the GEO fencing and who knows what is next. I would hate to see some more limits built in to the firmware.

I've had my P3A for about six months and i'm still a wussy to take it past 3k feet. I live in a very wooded area and around 3k i get some low transmit warnings and I dont push past that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik