How far can you fly phantom 3 standard? (Late 2017!)

I've lost signal once since getting my P3S. The craft was at 380ft AGL and was about 1000ft away. Since then, I've had a number of flights (most of them) where I get a WARNING INTERFERENCE note on my iPad once I'm 225+ feet up...EVEN if I'm less than a meter away from the launch site. Could this be because the antenna is up and down and the craft is right above my head? Would putting the antenna sideways or down provide a better signal? I didn't try this yet. Thanks!

There are people in here that have reached over 12000 feet with the standard using modified antennas... Very impressive.

cdc9a2a5d6d18a601c268f11f3c1a6b3.jpg

With a set of windsurfers.

I've lost signal once since getting my P3S. The craft was at 380ft AGL and was about 1000ft away. Since then, I've had a number of flights (most of them) where I get a WARNING INTERFERENCE note on my iPad once I'm 225+ feet up...EVEN if I'm less than a meter away from the launch site. Could this be because the antenna is up and down and the craft is right above my head? Would putting the antenna sideways or down provide a better signal? I didn't try this yet. Thanks!
Useful info here:-

Reactions: jeffcutler
I will be posting in depth review with real time flight log soon :) thank you all for your information!!!!! You guys are awesome

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl