How do I use head tracking with DJI Goggles and P4P?

Hi Rrotz

I think that head tracking is only available for Mavic Pro... could be wrong but..
Waylander

Reactions: Rrotz
Head tracking can only be used when the DJI Goggles are connected to the USB port on the P4P remote controller.

Thanks, so is there an adapter from hdmi to usb? What is the special connection between goggles and controller?

is there an adapter from hdmi to usb?
No. Connect the Micro USB cable that comes with the DJI Goggles between the Micro USB port on the side of the headband to the USB port on the back of the Phantom remote controller.

No. Connect the Micro USB cable that comes with the DJI Goggles between the Micro USB port on the side of the headband to the USB port on the back of the Phantom remote controller.

Then you cannot simultaneously use the tablet as well? How does this guy do it? Only because he has the Pro Plus?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Then you cannot simultaneously use the tablet as well?
Right -- since you can only connect one device to the USB port on the remote controller at a time.

Then you cannot simultaneously use the tablet as well? How does this guy do it? Only because he has the Pro Plus?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Did you find an answer on how to connect everything to achieve this? I am trying to do the same. Have the DJI Go 4 App on a screen and the DJI Goggles connected to the RC controlling the gimbal with head tilt etc

Hi Rrotz

I think that head tracking is only available for Mavic Pro... could be wrong but..
Waylander
The goggle manual lists Phantom 4 as compatible with head tracking. I move two fingers down and the head tracking menu appears and you choose Head Tracking. But when I choose it, it says that it didn't work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan