How do I unauthorise flightlog syncing in the Go AND the Go 4 apps please? IOS and Android

• Thread starter Deleted member 120647
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 120647

I ran into a problem with my Go app flight logs and wanted to check if I had ever sync'd any, so I sync'd an empty 5s iphone.
I had to authorise the sync'ing and it did not add any logs to the phone so I assume I have not sync'd in the past.
However I can not seem to find a way to remove the authorisation, hence my question.

On an Android phone I am wary of pressing the 'cloud' button in the Go App and do not know if it too would require authorisation for the first sync'ing, does it?
As an alternative question, how do I check on an Android phone if Go App sync'ing has been enabled.

The same questions apply to the Go4 app under Android and 'IOS'?
Thanks

I did find this bit of info,,I have not looked in settings but must be somewhere after reading this,,,I have been asked by dji in past for some permission on stuff but cant remember what it was under....?..ok

I remember I seen app permission in app store when downloading djigo,,mayby delete and reinstall DJI to get those permissions to come up again
Screenshot_20201227-104223_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On an Android phone I am wary of pressing the 'cloud' button in the Go App and do not know if it too would require authorisation for the first sync'ing, does it?
On the Android app, you press the cloud icon and can select the files you wish to synch.
It's a one-time thing and does not continue to synch files into the future.

Yip I did coment in my first post that I delete cause thought you might have known,,also in flight log setting you got syncing for 1 month,,6 months or ALL,,,,,,dont clear them unless you got old device with app on to retrieve them ,,no no permission needed to sync flights,,its your choice,,,,,I keep mine for safety reasons for amount of time incase I get in trouble,,it shows where drone was height speed etc and saved my butt so the police was happy,,,this is the only reason I save because these files accumulate lots of space on your device

Thanks guys, with regards to the Iphone I tried switching off what permissions I could find and I still went back to the 'select how far back you want to go' window, so I went the delete the app route, reinstalling now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31