How do I remove text from P3A video?

Reaction score
How do I remove text from P3A video?

After my first flight, I noticed GPS text superimposed on the video. How do I get rid of that text?

It's the captions file that's included. .SRT or something to that. There's an option in the app to enable/disable the feature. You can turn it off in your video playback app under captions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is also some exposure settings text too....

There's both. DJI app has option of whether or not to record the .SRT file and your playback software has the option to show or hide the captions

I am using Android app version 1.0.10 and I can't locate anything that remotely mentions an .SRT option.

It won't mention SRT. Check under Camera function settings, More, Video Caption

aafdb80fcd511bf3bcfcc4c9dd27bbac.jpg

Actually I want the .srt file added to my video recordings. These can be turned off in playback, and are not included in any post processing. It can give you a lot of information about the settings needed, pus flight info. Very easy to turn off in the captioning menu on your computer. But if you don't record the data then you can never review it at a later date.

Actually I want the .srt file added to my video recordings. These can be turned off in playback, and are not included in any post processing. It can give you a lot of information about the settings needed, pus flight info. Very easy to turn off in the captioning menu on your computer. But if you don't record the data then you can never review it at a later date.

Looking at your avatar (which is so funny) I think that all US citizens want to record all data possible. Very strange people those americanos.

Reactions: F6Rider

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31