How do I post pictures that show up inside my post?

Reaction score
I'd like to include pictures in future posts but am unsure how to do it. If I click on the little "image" icon in the tool bar, I get a pop-up that prompts me to enter a URL for the image I want to post. Is there a way to post a picture directly from my hard drive into the post itself.

Sorry if this has a pretty obvious solution; I did a search on the forum for this info, but couldn't find any suitable instructions.

Any help is appreciated.

Kevin H.

P.S. Same question goes for videos as well.

Two ways ... highlighted here:
i-bthwNgG-M.jpg

Click on the bottom one and find the file on your computer .. or .. click on the top one and paste in a link to your image where it is hosted.

For videos click on the film icon next to the top one I highlighted.

Reactions: Kevin H.
Meta4:

Hey! That works. Thanks. I just created a "Test Post," inserted a picture using the Upload a File button and inserted it successfully. I then deleted the post (I hope.)

Kevin H.

I'd like to include pictures in future posts but am unsure how to do it. If I click on the little "image" icon in the tool bar, I get a pop-up that prompts me to enter a URL for the image I want to post. Is there a way to post a picture directly from my hard drive into the post itself.

Sorry if this has a pretty obvious solution; I did a search on the forum for this info, but couldn't find any suitable instructions.

Any help is appreciated.

Kevin H.

P.S. Same question goes for videos as well.
I tried this but it didn't accept my file extension. I think it was PNG.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31