How do i know Drone is done updating?

Reaction score
So i opener the box, charged controller (i have the integrated screen) and P4. Turned them on, made a DJI account and registered my drone. Said i needed an update. Did that, controller updated and rebooted. Drone flashed a bit and made some noises. After it stopped I unhooked everything thinking its done HOWEVER it says on startup that the drone needs an update and to connect it. So i do. Nothing tells me if it is updating or not. I read it takes 30 minutes to do this and i have already turned it on and off a dozen times trying to get some type of confirmatiom that is actually updating.

So i took off the propellers off and im going out for a while and letting it sit there. battery has one light blinking, all 4 props have red lights, the LED above the input on the drone is blinking red. No clue what is going on but on the controller home screen it says im ready to fly despite this??????

Thanks for any help!

Usually i can figure these things out but really there is no pop up box or progress bar. Now the battery light stopped blinking but on restart it still says "version check" and then it must be updated because i no longer have the red warning that the drone needs updated.... However i still get a popup on screen saying "data update: connect aircraft to update your data".

Its connected and i hit OK but never anything to tell me one way or another of its updating. Thats it. Any help appreciated. Going to lunch then flying weather it updated or not. Thanks.

See if you missed anything:

Thanks! I did miss something there. Hopefully thats it and we'll be in the air tonight :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl