How can I reduce the obstacle avoidance distance on my P4P?

Reaction score
I am a home inspector and I need to get in close for detail. My original P4P+ got in real close, my new P4P Obsidian does not want to get as close and actually seems to want to back away leading to unstable pictures and confusion of the drone when other obstacles or trees are closing it in sometimes.
Is there a setting somewhere I do not see? I thought my original P4P+ had a setting to manipulate. Maybe it is a newer software/firmware version?

Thank you in advance

Reactions: abhishekraol
Great question and for someone in your line of work being able to adjust this is kind of important. You can, of course, turn off some of the sensors within the Go 4 app so unless there's a more elegant solution you could try disabling some of the sensors.

Brian

I am a home inspector and I need to get in close for detail. My original P4P+ got in real close, my new P4P Obsidian does not want to get as close and actually seems to want to back away leading to unstable pictures and confusion of the drone when other obstacles or trees are closing it in sometimes.
Is there a setting somewhere I do not see? I thought my original P4P+ had a setting to manipulate. Maybe it is a newer software/firmware version?

Thank you in advance

I don’t have mine yet, but in all the reading and videos I’ve watched in preparation for getting mine, if I remember correctly, there is a “narrow” setting to enable to get in closer.

I believe you can program one of the C1 or C2 buttons on the back of your remote and the setting you are looking for is " narrow sensing" I'm pretty sure you hold down the button while you go in close, and It will stop the beeping and let you get closer to the object

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20