How can I get my picture from the DJI app (lost my SD Card)

Reaction score
It was my mistake that i lost my SD card. However, I still have the videos that i took before using my drone Phantom 3 STD. But, i can't see the picture I had taken by the drone.
When I open the DJI GO app (Android Phone), I go to Editor and click the Photo tab and there are no picture at all.
Afterward, I go to the Profile (Me) and check the Flight List, I can see the picture but in a small preview window.
Is there any way for me to get those picture?

It was my mistake that i lost my SD card. However, I still have the videos that i took before using my drone Phantom 3 STD. But, i can't see the picture I had taken by the drone.
When I open the DJI GO app (Android Phone), I go to Editor and click the Photo tab and there are no picture at all.
Afterward, I go to the Profile (Me) and check the Flight List, I can see the picture but in a small preview window.
Is there any way for me to get those picture?
Might find here but not sure ,might be saved to sd
1503551481956-1080437189.jpg
click on your editor,top right of screen has sd card shape,click,brings up these options,you drone needs to be on

Last edited by a moderator:
Try this. in your phone go to MY FILES, then to DJI then to dji.pilot, then looks in cash image and check out other folders in dji.pilot. The picture are usually not that good on your phone tough.

Try this. in your phone go to MY FILES, then to DJI then to dji.pilot, then looks in cash image and check out other folders in dji.pilot. The picture are usually not that good on your phone tough.
I found CHACE_IMAGE folder but there are no picture. There are just bunch of .txt files (i'm not sure). The name of the file starts with pov_f8......... .txt . I am not sure what it is exatcly

I found CHACE_IMAGE folder but there are no picture. There are just bunch of .txt files (i'm not sure). The name of the file starts with pov_f8......... .txt . I am not sure what it is exatcly
If you didn't copy the images to your computer and you've lost the SD card, it's gone.
About the best you can do is learn from the experience and copy your images to your computer (if you want to keep them).

Reactions: deltamike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan