Hover - #1 app for Drone pilots adds International airports to no-fly zone maps!

txdan2010 said:
Oh I c, you are on Android. For some reason I was thinking iOS. Ya that is a much quicker fix which we should have done a few days ago. Expect a fix in the next 24-48 hours.

Are you guys for real. Didn't you notice the subject line of the thread which mentions Android - probably originated by yourselves.

Anyway looking forward to the update in 48 hours which will coincide with the promised deadline for international maps.

Looking forward to it.

crash1sttime said:
Using this on a Samsung in the UK, all i get are 3 yellow screen, stopwatch, compass that doesnt work ??

KP index of 0
and a rate our app and feedback box

Am i supposed to see more ?

Hi,

Did you enable the app to use your GPS location? You will need to enable that for weather data. You should see a no fly zone screen, real time weather, news feed, timer, and about us screen. They are arranged in a plus shaped spatial navigation with the real time weather screen as the middle.

Cheers,
Dan

Couldn't find anywhere to make any changes mate, I will have a look later as I don't have my phone with me, just give us a clue where I will find the button or whatever that allows me to make changes

crash1sttime said:
Couldn't find anywhere to make any changes mate, I will have a look later as I don't have my phone with me, just give us a clue where I will find the button or whatever that allows me to make changes

I couldn't either. It is an install time option I think. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it asks for permission to use Location before it starts the install process.

Hey all,

Check out the new upgraded Hover! The #1 app for drone enthusiasts. We've just added flight logs, and have improved our news feed, timer, and no-fly zone maps! Let me know what you think, we'd love to get your feedback :)

http://www.hoverapp.io/

Incredible app! Everything I needed all in one..thank you!

I'm on a Galaxy s5...how do you get to the no fly zone maps?

ahh..swipe to the left...got it. Very nice.

Great app, been using for about 1.5 months now!

Thanks Pittsy! Please lets us know what we can improve on. We've got some really exciting ideas that will improve the flight log and add some new functionality that no one has every though of before ;)

I have fed back to you by details which can be improved
Maps
Logging
Removal of data which is of no relevance.

App is very useful...now, I use it every time before I go to fly. What does the Kp-Index mean? Now it is 1 at my home location. I have seen 5.

App is very useful...now, I use it every time before I go to fly. What does the Kp-Index mean? Now it is 1 at my home location. I have seen 5.

The kp-index represents the goemagnetic fluctuation currently happening across the globe. If above a 7, your GPS network might be giving you slight inaccurate data.

Re: New app for Drone Enthusiasts launched

As long as we are including our wish lists, a list of above airplanes would be cool.....sorta like FlightRadar 24 interface. Also information on solar storms.

Kp-index was added 2 updates ago!

UK maps no-fly zone maps are now available! Of course US maps are still up and running as well :)

http://www.hoverapp.io/

Hover Features (iOS & Android):
- US & UK no-fly zone maps
- Flight Logs
- Weather data
- Timer
- Industry News Feed

Let me know if you have any questions!

International airport no-fly zone maps are now available! Of course detailed US, UK, and Korean maps are still up and running as well :)

Hover - an app for Drone Enthusiasts

Hover Features (iOS & Android):
- US & UK no-fly zone maps
- Flight Logs
- Weather data
- Timer
- Industry News Feed

Let me know if you have any questions!

Pity its only for ios 8, i have an ios 7 device that i cant upgrade.

Sorry Kevin, I'd highly recommend upgrading to iOS 8 as it was released almost a year ago. However, I can check with our head developer and see if thats something we can do.

The problem in that app that its not updated to use in UAE- dubai /
Maps not working in that place of world, hope they will upload midelleast maps soon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers