Houston area help

Reaction score
Anyone in the Houston area have a spare CW vision 2 motor, or know where I can get one locally. I know many places that aren't local. Just wanted to fly this weekend and I had my head up my $!# and put the longer screw in after removing prop guards and killed a motor.

Reaction score
I have a set you can have. They came from my Vision that took a dump in a lake last year. They were removed, serviced etc. and put back in service. Eventually, I replaced them along with the NAZA unit and just put them aside. I believe one may need the C clip but they were all working when removed. Please, take them!

I'm in Pasadena off the beltway.

Geo

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I have a set you can have. They came from my Vision that took a dump in a lake last year. They were removed, serviced etc. and put back in service. Eventually, I replaced them along with the NAZA unit and just put them aside. I believe one may need the C clip but they were all working when removed. Please, take them!

I'm in Pasadena off the beltway.

Geo
Well your a scholar and a gentleman Geo !
Me hat's off to ya ! :)
Thumbs up.jpg

Reaction score
Hey gents, saw this post and i'm looking for parts too. I burned up a motor yesterday after setting the unit off to a waypoint (it went straight into a tree and took a while to find). I'd also like to find someone local that supplies parts/services for the unit.

Thanks in advance!

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hey gents, saw this post and i'm looking for parts too. I burned up a motor yesterday after setting the unit off to a waypoint (it went straight into a tree and took a while to find). I'd also like to find someone local that supplies parts/services for the unit.

Thanks in advance!
http://www.uavdirect.com/default.asp In Texas ;) DJI service Center

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just letting you know that there is a store in the Houston area now with all of your DJI & Yuneec parts! Copter Source. www.coptersource.com
We are located at 10902 Interstate 10 East, Suite #2 Baytown, Texas 77523

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Old man B