Hours

Reaction score
How many hours of flight time do y’all have
IMG_0354.jpg

Cant remember without turning it on, but wow, was looking at your speed of 56mph. Nice!

I was going to make a post asking about just this screen. Look at the date column on the flight list side. 8/1/2018 hasn't happened yet. My flight list screen is showing about 3 future dates on flights I did yesterday.

Is there something that needs a date set to have the actual flight dates show or is this just going to be "as good as it gets". I don't mean to hijack this thread and my hats off to Layton air 1 on a fine flight record.

v/r rch

I was going to make a post asking about just this screen. Look at the date column on the flight list side. 8/1/2018 hasn't happened yet. My flight list screen is showing about 3 future dates on flights I did yesterday.

Is there something that needs a date set to have the actual flight dates show or is this just going to be "as good as it gets". I don't mean to hijack this thread and my hats off to Layton air 1 on a fine flight record.

v/r rch

Day/Month/Year

Screenshot_20180113-075439.jpg
yes saw date@Layton air 1 if you tap that could logo top right your flights will sync properly and you growth of value will increase,,pays to sync flights,,notice cloud logo far right that follows flights down,they have been synced.might also bring date right

Last edited by a moderator:
Free McDonald's voucher ,Um nothing really it just shows experience points I guess and gives you new level like a merit point the more you go, I start level 1 now 28, I compare it to like engine hours run,mayby it's like a car speedo and dji will reward with free drone once clocked,hope they read this,

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews