Hopefully arriving tommorow

Reaction score
So just placed my Amazon prime order phantom 3 standard, hopefully arriving tomorrow. :)

What should I do in terms of updates when I receive it? Ive read / heard some bad things about updates?

Also what exactly are you updating? The app? The actual Phantom? The RC?

Thanks

Darren

When you update the firmware, the Phantom, remote controller, and batteries will be updated as needed. The following video shows how to update the P3S firmware:

Firmware updates are optional. I personally like to install all updates after they are known to be stable (meaning no large issues have been reported). The current P3S firmware is stable.

Firmware updates are optional. I personally like to install all updates after they are known to be stable (meaning no large issues have been reported). The current P3S firmware is stable.

Ok yeah totally agree with you here buddy, I thought I had seen some videos though that the current update screwed with peoples range and signal?

I thought I had seen some videos though that the current update screwed with peoples range and signal?
Perhaps. People blame everything under the sun on firmware updates sometimes.

Reactions: Philltayl
I'm saying most people are not having trouble with the current firmware.

Get prepared for the awesomeness that awaits you today (hopefully)!

Get prepared for the awesomeness that awaits you today (hopefully)!

Good timing dude :) :)

UPDATE::: THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

Bad news I'm at work until 5:30 and it gets dark in the uk at this time of year at 4pm lol.

Reactions: ob1415
Good timing dude :) :)

UPDATE::: THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

Bad news I'm at work until 5:30 and it gets dark in the uk at this time of year at 4pm lol.
"(Cough, Cough) I dunno boss, all of a sudden I'm not feeling too well. I think I need to go home for the day and get some rest". LOL!

Reactions: Dazzauk
Lol the thought never crossed my mind

I'm actually thinking about a little night flight.

Quickly charging of the battery is completed.

Charging the remote controller solid red light?

EDIT: Just turned green :)

Last edited:
Bad news I'm afraid took the phantom out and noticed a leg was snapped. Must have happened during transport somehow. Also noticed the SD card was not in properly and won't click in either.
Not happy.

Contacted amazon and arranging a exchange. :(

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl