Home point

Reaction score
Why won’t my p4 come to me after I change the home point from where it took off to where I moved to.
I select the man symbol so it will come to me but it doesn’t it always returns to original home point.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks to all

Does your tablet support GPS? You need GPS support to reset the home point to a different location. iPads that are wifi only don't support GPS. iPads need to have cellular support to get GPS support.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Let me ask a stupid question that’s probably already been asked on here. What if you use your iPhone as a mobile hotspot for the WiFi only iPad and keep the iPhone in your pocket? Would that let the iPad know it’s gps location?

What if you use your iPhone as a mobile hotspot for the WiFi only iPad and keep the iPhone in your pocket? Would that let the iPad know it’s gps location?
No.

Reactions: BradleyWayne
Oh ok. I’m not sure what you are doing wrong then. I only have a WiFi Mini 4 and I’ve never tried to change the home point. I’m sure someone else can help.

@JohnnyD913, did you take a look at any of your flight logs to see if they indicate why that feature is not working as expected? If not, you can upload your TXT flight logs and view them online here. Post a link back here after you upload any logs if you'd like others to review and comment on them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures