Holy Stone Drone Found

Reaction score
A drone was found with no FAA or phone number and no pictures. . It's a Holy Stone drone. Not very expensive but someone is out some money. There is a number on it like a serial number. I'd like to find the owner but not sure how. If we can't find the owner is it possible to get a controller for it?

A drone was found with no FAA or phone number and no pictures. . It's a Holy Stone drone. Not very expensive but someone is out some money. There is a number on it like a serial number. I'd like to find the owner but not sure how. If we can't find the owner is it possible to get a controller for it?
hello, can you tell me what model it is, you can look it up on amazon, also the location? i am member of a Holy Stone club which is a closed club,and i may be able to locate the owner, if no one in the club has lost it which i doubt they have, i should be able to provide you with a remote, thanks for your help

You mean there is a Holy Stone club? Wow, where is it located? They had great costumer service, no kidding. Mine got electrical interference at my father’s house in Fairmont,WV. He said it was bad in the area. Mine took off only 50 ft. from me. I think it went into the river. I couldn’t fly my P3 there either. My P4 does OK. No, it will never replace my Phantoms. Lol

You mean there is a Holy Stone club? Wow, where is it located? They had great costumer service, no kidding. Mine got electrical interference at my father’s house in Fairmont,WV. He said it was bad in the area. Mine took off only 50 ft. from me. I think it went into the river. I couldn’t fly my P3 there either. My P4 does OK. No, it will never replace my Phantoms. Lol
yes, there is a holy stone club with people from all over the world, its a closed club so you have to be invited to join, then approved, the customer service is great, but like you said, they don`t compare to the DJI`S, they are in 2 different cattagorie`s

hello, can you tell me what model it is, you can look it up on amazon, also the location? i am member of a Holy Stone club which is a closed club,and i may be able to locate the owner, if no one in the club has lost it which i doubt they have, i should be able to provide you with a remote, thanks for your help
The drone was found in Rochester Hills. Near the intersection of Crooks Rd. and Auburn Rd. It looks like a HS120D FPY on Amazon. Thanks for your help. If the owner is not found I would like to get a remote.

You could post in local paper and put flyers up at local stores! I'm sure some kid is very sad!

Good of you to try to find the owner. If you cant find the owner and a controller on line, contact customer service. the way the HolyStone system works, pairing is quite easy to do. As mentioned, Holy Stone customer service is great! I asked them something and they got back to me in hours. I got a 'cheap one' to make a fishing drone... surprised how good it is ... though ...indeed, will never replace my phantom.

We are putting the word out in the neighborhood. Along with found posters. I am guessing they were in a hurry to fly it without identification. Big mistake. We'll have to see what happens. Thanks for the ideas. The yard it landed in has two large dogs that could rip the bumper off a car. It's a miracle they didn't find it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31