Holy Crap ! Now RC signal not working

Tried ... program locks up and doesn't start process ... just sits.

I have FW 1.07.0090 .....

I don't think it works with later FW ... I see others posting about it as well.
Glad to know that your problem has been solved.
Could u tell me, what version marked on your dji go app?
Bcoz mine shows N/A.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using PhantomPilots mobile app

Glad to know that your problem has been solved.
Could u tell me, what version marked on your dji go app?
Bcoz mine shows N/A.

I have N/A ..

I'm really annoyed at such a mess .......... reading through the pile of posts on different forums - all complaining about FW upgrades, loss of signal, DJi Go not working properly, seems DJI have created a real monster of a problem here.

Why they had to complicate FW matters with doing it through DJI Go ? If they had just used the USB connections of RC and AC and made it all simple.
AND why lock out previous FW versions ? Beware anyone who installs any 1.07 FW ...

Nigel

I have N/A ..

I'm really annoyed at such a mess .......... reading through the pile of posts on different forums - all complaining about FW upgrades, loss of signal, DJi Go not working properly, seems DJI have created a real monster of a problem here.

Why they had to complicate FW matters with doing it through DJI Go ? If they had just used the USB connections of RC and AC and made it all simple.
AND why lock out previous FW versions ? Beware anyone who installs any 1.07 FW ...

Nigel
I want to upgrade fW to 1.7.9.
After at 1.7.9, can i do downgrade to 1.5.7?
as far as i know, 1.6.8 doesn't allow us to downgrade the FW.

I have the same problems I sent mine back to DJI after a FW upgrade 1.06 resulted in a range of 10m but at least it would connect to the controller .After the being "fixed" I Get the dreaded Signal Lost no matter what I try. Their advice . Up grade the app and firmware.
Would they have tested that they would link before returning it ?Came back looking pretty grubby not sure what was done to it .

Well I just had three flights ... total 19mins.

First two had real trouble with Go App showing DISCONNECTED .... awful job trying to get Go to reconnect. (Vers. 3.0.1)

But flights are fine using Tx RC.

Third flight was something else ... restarted everything ... RC / AC / even restarted my phone and then GO ....

Took off and had flight control AND video out to 310m distance and 62m altitude. I actually flew out most of the distance at about 30m then increased height when I couldn't see her anymore just in case ... watching the Go screen.

Sorry - I have a screen recorder - but it is total crap and doesn't record very well.

I actually got worried at the distance .. still had good lock on both signals .... but gave it RTH and it came back like a F1 race car !! It was out on the home point for landing by about 2m but hey - whats 2m when I've just done such a flight !! I cancelled RTH and had a little bit about then manually landed on the real spot.

All I hope is that such performance can be repeated regularly ...

Note that I reverted RC back to CE power level BEFORE re-installing 1.07.0090 FW just in case Icarus interfered with it.
I flew the following video on CE settings.

Video is being processed at this time ...

Nigel

Sounds promising did the video feed play up. When mine was working the video feed was never the limiting factor.►

I have the same problems I sent mine back to DJI after a FW upgrade 1.06 resulted in a range of 10m but at least it would connect to the controller .After the being "fixed" I Get the dreaded Signal Lost no matter what I try. Their advice . Up grade the app and firmware.
Would they have tested that they would link before returning it ?Came back looking pretty grubby not sure what was done to it .

Bcoz i dont know what is the current version of firmware i'm running on. It marked 'n/a'.
Maybe if I upgrade to 1.7.9, i can see the fw version and rollback the firmware step by step. :)

I ran through one complete battery - including near 6 minutes talking one of my Superintendents in Italy !!

For first two hops - the Video Feed failed literally on take off ...
Third hop which is the real 'blinder' all stayed rock solid ..............

I've noticed that I can have Phantom WiFi connected but Go App just sits on front page saying MAVIC PRO ...

I don't know if others have similar ? But when my Go App first loads it always defaults to MAVIC PRO front page then if I'm lucky - it changes to Phantom 3 Standard - and I click CAMERA.
It can sit on MAVIC PRO for ages even though Phantom WiFi is connected.

Nigel

Still just sent it the one time?
Still broken?

Rod

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

310m and 62m high .... with no mods or change from CE power ... I actually still had good links when I manually started the RTH.

Nigel

If you're using go &/ or litchi, make sure the other one is stopped

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic