Holder for phone

Reaction score
Hi there,
Just joined and hopefully I do not break the rules. I am new to the Drone world, my wife gave me a present of a Phantom 3 for my birthday. Just setting it up now and there is nothing viable to hold my phone. Any advise?
Thanks

I bought a sprung clip design of eBay for about $5 that holds up to 7" tablet. Fits same way as the stock .... onto the handle.

Nigel

Hi there,
Just joined and hopefully I do not break the rules. I am new to the Drone world, my wife gave me a present of a Phantom 3 for my birthday. Just setting it up now and there is nothing viable to hold my phone. Any advise?
Thanks
This question is often asked and these are a few of the mentioned options to consider.
I haven't tried any of them. I just see them noted here whenever the question comes up.

Tablet Mount - DJI
Tablet Mount - Rave Aerial (use with the Jellyfish Tripod Mount)
Tablet Mount - Tarot (use with the Jellyfish Tripod Mount)
Hooshion MobileTablet Holder

Last edited:
Reactions: epicdoom

Attachments

• July 28 2017 003.JPG
    July 28 2017 003.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 228
  • July 28 2017 007.JPG
    July 28 2017 007.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 238
Last edited:
The jellyfish holder says up to 8oz/.5lbs but I want to say the iPad mini rings in an oz or two more... does the Jfish hold it strong n steady etc...?

The jellyfish holder says up to 8oz/.5lbs but I want to say the iPad mini rings in an oz or two more... does the Jfish hold it strong n steady etc...?
It holds my Galaxy tab A just fine it is 9.7 ozs not 7.9 ozs it is the one in the pic.
I never flipped it over or anything like that but normal use it has been great

I recommend the Hooshion mobil tablet holder on amazon. It is like $15. It has 2 sides one for the phone and rotate it 180 degrees and you can mount a 10 inch tablet should you ever upgrade. I did use the phone but now have a tablet. love this thing.20171008_180723.jpg 20171008_180653.jpg

Awesome. Are those tubes on the hooshion metal or plastic? Are they spring loaded or something?... where does its 'gripping force' come from?

the tubes are a very hard plastic, with metal spring loaded rods inside. the gripping comes from the very good spring tension and the rubber holders at top and bottom of the tubes. I like this one cause I can use it on my phone or the tablet. It has good clearance of the controls so the tablet is not in the way while flying.

the tubes are a very hard plastic, with metal spring loaded rods inside. the gripping comes from the very good spring tension and the rubber holders at top and bottom of the tubes. I like this one cause I can use it on my phone or the tablet. It has good clearance of the controls so the tablet is not in the way while flying.
Nice! Thank you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94