Hit a snag today

Reaction score
Phantom 4 standard. Flew day before yesterday and everything was fine. Went out to fly a little while this afternoon. Turned on the transmitter then the drone and Ipad. Red light on the transmitter wouldn't quit blinking and beeping. Battery is charged up. Tired a different battery on the drone. Also the display on my ipad was upside down. Never had this before. I turned everything off and on several times but had the same thing. I haven't researched it yet. Thought I would put it on here. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks

Phantom 4 standard. Flew day before yesterday and everything was fine. Went out to fly a little while this afternoon. Turned on the transmitter then the drone and Ipad. Red light on the transmitter wouldn't quit blinking and beeping. Battery is charged up. Tired a different battery on the drone. Also the display on my ipad was upside down. Never had this before. I turned everything off and on several times but had the same thing. I haven't researched it yet. Thought I would put it on here. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks
Try calibrating the remote control.

Reactions: MTO
I tried it again after posting and it worked fine. I didn't do anything. Tried it again this morning and had the same thing. I will look at the manual. Will look at the remote calibration. I don't know how to do it right off hand.
Let me ad this
With the transmitter and drone on. The red light on the transmitter was res and blinking. The front lights on the stone were solid red. The rear lights were flashing slow yellow. The light on the side was green. Also it said I was connected. I turned the transmitter off. Then I had solid red lights on the front and fast flashing lights on the rear. I will try and recalibrate.

With regards to the upside down display, just as a matter of interest and if possible, try reversing the ipad so what was the top edge of the screen is then the bottom edge of the screen.
Does the display remain upside down etc.?
You might also want to check if you have locked the screen orientation, if that is possible on an Ipad.
On my android device it is sometimes necessary to give it a tap or shake if the orientation is wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the remote calibration help? It’s very simple to do. If not, there might be some other suggestions. Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers